Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I added inventory numbers for quantity/etc
Specifically, when you hold an item in your hands, it will now try to display the amount of that item you have. Only when it's in your hands, though.

Here are some examples:

[Image: 2KiDvwH.png]

Pill bottles and small boxes will show the number of things in them, respectively.
(This doesn't include "container" pill bottles or real boxes; just the ones that you click on to take one out)

[Image: o8ac3A6.png]

Floor tiles, metal sheets, cables, and glass sheets show how many are in the stack.

[Image: br34Swp.png]

Welders show the amount of fuel left; fire extinguishers show how full it is.

Money also shows the amount. Spacebux should but I think there's a bug with it still.

Are there other things that should have these? I know there's a few I'm missing, but ideally anything that you have to examine to find out the amount could get added.
Pretty good, I like it alot. Any chance of maybe adding it to magazines and guns that use ammo
(08-10-2020, 03:21 PM)Carbadox Wrote: Pretty good, I like it alot. Any chance of maybe adding it to magazines and guns that use amm

This would be nice
Guns and magazines are definitely on the to-do list.
This is good, and you are doing good.

Keep up the good! Love it.
These are amazing, one of my favourite changes in a long time.
They have improved the game in so many small ways for me already.
it makes it more obvious for new players too. +1 from me i appreciate it
Very nice - but I think I found a problem with fire extinguishers.

Once they are empty and you refill them with something else their counter will still remain at 0% .

---

Other than that I think flamethrowers could do with something like that too.
(08-10-2020, 03:21 PM)Carbadox Wrote: Pretty good, I like it alot. Any chance of maybe adding it to magazines and guns that use ammo

I'm hesitant about this because there moments where it'll help dramatic tension not to know how many rounds were still in a gun.

What I would do is turn it on for guns that have displays (Taser, Energy Guns) and leave it off for kinetic guns (Revolvers, Syndicate guns)
Kinetic guns only show that there is a 1 or 0 to show that it's loaded (If easy to implement)
Neat. Thank you Zamu. I always wanted a counter for patches. Also that really helps with metal sheets
Also I find it very funny that the sticker box has a -1
(08-11-2020, 12:35 PM)Wisecrack34 Wrote: Kinetic guns only show that there is a 1 or 0 to show that it's loaded (If easy to implement)

No you check if the gun is loaded by looking down the barrel and seeing if there's a bullet in there
Frank, you have to consider safety! You could damage Nanotrasen property with such a policy! Instead you should be firing into your palm so that if it IS loaded you can catch the bullet for reuse!