Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save Mr Rathen
If I spawn as an Engineer I always put rescuing Mr Rathen from the Combustion Chamber as my number one priority. Unfortunately everyone else seems content to leave him to his grisly fate.

Please make Mr Rathen spawn in the Engine Core. This way he won't invariably die if people don't save him, but will still leave a corpse to remind the Engineers of their failure if the Engine goes horribly wrong (or right).
Either that, or have being an animal activist a special job or traitor objective.
Make Keep Mr Rathen alive a Chief engineer objective.
Back in the original combustion engine, Mr. Rathen was added as an incentive to make the engineers start the engine. The thought was that they'd love to see a monkey burn in their superhot creation. This was entirely the opposite in practice, however, as most people went to great lengths to save the adorable monkey.
No.
Replace Mr. rathen with a pug
Replace Mr. Rathen with an assistant. If the assistant manages to escape he gets all-access ID.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Replace Mr. Rathen with an assistant. If the assistant manages to escape he gets all-access ID.
I like this idea, but instead of just one, they should all spawn in there, and the door should be removed
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Replace Mr. Rathen with an assistant. If the assistant manages to escape he gets all-access ID.
I like this idea, but instead of just one, they should all spawn in there, and the door should be removed
heh
I think we need more cats, not monkeys.
Rob Stark Wrote:I think we need more cats, not monkeys.
Spawn Jones in the engine.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Rob Stark Wrote:I think we need more cats, not monkeys.
Spawn Jones in the engine.

no please no jones is to good
BlackPhoenix Wrote:Back in the original combustion engine, Mr. Rathen was added as an incentive to make the engineers start the engine. The thought was that they'd love to see a monkey burn in their superhot creation. This was entirely the opposite in practice, however, as most people went to great lengths to save the adorable monkey.
change his name to Mr. Mport