Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
make critters immune to miasma damage
I see space mice die to it a lot, walk into cloud take toxin damage die
As mentor mouse I say pleeeeease ;-;
Mentor mice should be stronger to be honest and immune to some things because they are basically only there to help people and not cause trouble. Kinda like how ghost drones are SUPPOSE to just be there to help and not cause trouble.
yea one time i was trying to help some new guy during nukies and the cat flood on the station kept killing me. and the respawn timer meant i couldnt help him before / while he got sarined and died. so maybe cat immunity??
I dunno I kind of like that cats chase mice.

Weird idea but what if station conditions determined critter spawns?

Lots of food left out: Mice, Raccoons
Lots of bodies rotting: Roaches
A lot of Bees: Wasps

You could even have players choose a spawn critter from list of available critters based on station conditions, with respawn rates adjusted to the conditions.

Lots of dead bodies, fast respawn time for roaches
(08-04-2020, 04:31 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I dunno I kind of like that cats chase mice.

well idk. for mentor mice it sucks because its a sorta meta role. like im joining to give someone more specific help and to be able to talk to them better which makes it suck when i die to cats (instakill).
yeah literally couldn't help someone in botany due to the synthcat that can be grown -.-
(08-06-2020, 01:17 AM)Adhara In Space Wrote:
(08-04-2020, 04:31 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I dunno I kind of like that cats chase mice.

well idk. for mentor mice it sucks because its a sorta meta role. like im joining to give someone more specific help and to be able to talk to them better which makes it suck when i die to cats (instakill).

Mentor mice should just turn into a little floating angel mouse when they die that can still talk to and help people
Angel mice! Yeah!
(08-06-2020, 05:41 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(08-06-2020, 01:17 AM)Adhara In Space Wrote:

Mentor mice should just turn into a little floating angel mouse when they die that can still talk to and help people
Admin mice, naturally, should turn into a little floating devil mouse on death.
Honestly critters in general should not be susceptible to gases since it's impossible for them to wear a gas mask or internals. It's also logically confusing. They don't have to breathe in space, why are they dying to miasma and getting knocked out by CO2?