Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wrestle Doodle should be able to suplex
As the title says.

Is a crime that the wrestle doodle cant suplex, one of the main parts of wrestlers and how they do big damage when there other stuff is on cool down.

as a side note, I personally am sad that spiders cant suplex, i want to suplex 8 people at once.
(07-30-2020, 06:30 AM)RSG250 Wrote: As the title says.

Is a crime that the wrestle doodle cant suplex, one of the main parts of wrestlers and how they do big damage when there other stuff is on cool down.

as a side note, I personally am sad that spiders cant suplex, i want to suplex 8 people at once.

Wouldn't it only be three at once? Like, two arms per gripped person with two legs remaining on the ground.

Come to think of it, it's a shame the tight gripped version doesn't do a choke slam.
can you suplex 2 people as once as a spaceman? If so then 8 is certainly feasible and should be so
To suplex a person you need to have them in a aggresive grab, which only takes one hand, meaning you can grab two people at the same time and suplex both of them, so as long as a spider can grab 8 spessmen aggresivly, they should be able to suplex 8 people at once
I wish to see this happen.