Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clarify the RP servers "Don't speak about what you logically don't know" rule?
Having actual in-game documentation and notes and stuff is an amazing idea. While I try to provide that as NEX-13, as necessary, I'd prefer for a printout to be made automatically. Maybe have the game keep track of how bad an antag is getting, primarily lings and vampires and other things, and make a printout at the bridge detailing basic things about lings/vamps at some point?

For spy thieves, if enough stuff is stolen, a printout should also be made detailing the basic premise of the spy thief's operations on-station and maybe some tell-tale signs as to who might be one.

I personally love printers since they can be so handy in RP, and I think they're a REALLY good way to get information to players. But I also fucking love Sundance's idea of having books and journals and tomes and stuff scattered around in the right places, especially if there's junk info (like "Align 5 candles to form the corners and center of a square to best ward a malaevolent spirit from an area") that gets in the way of mechanically relevant info, but is still something to do in-game for flavor. Hell, maybe even audio logs could be useful!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clarify the RP servers "Don't speak about what you logically don't know" rule? - by aft2001 - 07-30-2020, 01:13 PM