Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clarify the RP servers "Don't speak about what you logically don't know" rule?
On the Wraith.

I feel that enough people (at least in the United States you superstitious fucks) feel there is enough evidence to believe that ghosts are real and genuinely may or may not want to fuck shit up for the living, and it wouldn't be too out there for some people to be so obsessed with the paranormal that they may know that salt is a good thing to use to get rid of them.

On the other hand, there's no reasonable explanation that anyone being the sole witness to a werewolf, vampire, or changeling trying to explain their story (in a way of saying "We're infested with a terrible monster!!!!!" rather than say something like "I think I saw X bite someone" or "X drugged me and I fell asleep for a long time") should be met with any response from someone beyond "You watch too many movies man".  People should definitely not be saying "Must be a ling" when someone DOES explain something that happened in a reasonable manner either.

Also fuck wraiths oh my god

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clarify the RP servers "Don't speak about what you logically don't know" rule? - by Technature - 07-29-2020, 07:28 PM