Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clarify the RP servers "Don't speak about what you logically don't know" rule?
On the flipside, I think it's also important to clarify who should know what, particularly from a security angle. 

The great offender here is Wraith. Why would security (or anybody) know that salt is the correct method here? People on Wraith rounds just seem to arbitrarily know when to use salt from round to round.. there's zero RP consistency. 

But at the same time, if people didn't put down salt, there'd be literally no other way of fighting the wraith, nor would this incident come about in any way naturally. 

I feel like this could be tackled IC by changing the Command print out (which is a massive red herring) to giving a vague bare bones run down on every antagonist (not the ones that may appear on that given round)

I.e: Changeling - mutagenic organism, appears to use poison to knock out prey, reacts negatively to fire. Wraith - Evil presense, reacts negatively to salt. 

This way command are aware of certain things, and have an IC justification to do so. But the crew would not. This creates an more cohesive environment that facilitates better RP.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clarify the RP servers "Don't speak about what you logically don't know" rule? - by Sundance - 07-29-2020, 01:28 AM