Wisecrack34's Mentor Application
Usual character name: Ereven nailo
BYOND username: Wisecrack34
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Wisecrack34 #0909
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Goon servers you play: LLJK1 primarily, LLJK2 when it's empty

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): I've been playing for close to 2 or 3 years now and absolutely love this community to death, the supportive and fun nature of it is one I've yet to find matched elsewhere and I've found myself drawn towards it and the game to an unhealthy extent to the point of me writing this at 6am after playing SS13 all night. 

I've already found myself going out of my way to assist players who ask questions in OOC, Ghost and even IC if I can Roleplay it so I've finally decided to request the luxurious roll of Mentor as making others happy is probably my main drive in life and I will present to you some of the reasons that you should make my username Purple.

Firstly, as a longtime player of SS13 I've become acquainted with many parts of SS13's steep learning curve so I am highly knowledgeable in several areas of play, frequenting Head of Personnel as a means to dabble in different areas whilst engaging with everyone on staton if possible.

Secondly, While I am familiar with the basics of most departments, I am not familiar with secrets as I am personally not as interested in chemistry as I am other departments, meaning I couldn't spoil the secrets if I wanted to.

Finally, as mentioned earlier, I already do my best to help players who forget to use Mentor help and it brings me great joy to do so. Making me a mentor would just assist me in doing what I already am and refuse to stop doing.

While I might not be the MOST knowledgeable player ever, with the recent player bump I'd argue that I would be closer to the knowledgeable end of the bell curve than the other and I would do my best to assist with hooking a few more players into this beautiful game by teaching them how to play it.

(I also want it because Purple is my favourite colour and  Blue doesn't suit me)

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I think I got temporarily banned back in 2017 for 5 minutes so I could be given a talking to about something stupid I did that I still mentally kick myself in the head for at night (As an antag I set up a thing that would dump people into disposals when they joined, I thought I had "declawed" it as a way to scare people on join, then left for personal reasons.The fact that they would need maint access to escape and that messing with spawns is against the rules got me a stern wording)
Yes yes and yes, this is an app I've been waiting to see for a long while now. Wisecrack knows enough to help out with the recent influx of players and I don't feel they would do something poor with their mentor position.

+1 been waiting and we need more active mentors
+1 yes please
+1 i really liked playing around with ereven back before wisecracks computer broke. he was cool back then and i trust him not to meta with information and to be nice to people when talking to them.
yes

not enough characters
Wisecrack is good. He's been around for a good long while, and has been a constant fixture on the forums with quality ideas and thoughtful feedback. Though I can't recall having seen him in game, I've seen him on the discord and, of course, the forums being helpful and good.

+1.
Hard yes, wise player would purple good
Yeah, seems good to me. +1