Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chromosome Genetics Compilation Thread
It was suggested in discord that we coordinate and assemble a list of how every gene should be modifiable with every chromosome and what they would do as a result. To this end I have made a publicly editable spreadsheet. I did not add anything for the genes that already have interactions, if you feel like doing that please do so and make a note that it's already in the game for others.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
I put in existing interactions and marked 'em in red.
In general, could we have more mega-threads for specialized massive amounts of ideas like this? Similar to the suicide one or the trait one. Gang items, Wizard spells, Robotic critters, that sort of thing.
(07-21-2020, 10:04 AM)DJ-Fireball_did_this Wrote: In general, could we have more mega-threads for specialized massive amounts of ideas like this? Similar to the suicide one or the trait one. Gang items, Wizard spells, Robotic critters, that sort of thing.

Hmm, a megathread subforum, I like that idea. Usually megathreads fall down off the first page and then get forgotten about until someone sees them by chance or remembers they exist. And we can't really sticky all the megathreads.
I added a bunch of my ideas.
(07-22-2020, 12:44 AM)kyle2143 Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 10:04 AM)DJ-Fireball_did_this Wrote: In general, could we have more mega-threads for specialized massive amounts of ideas like this? Similar to the suicide one or the trait one. Gang items, Wizard spells, Robotic critters, that sort of thing.

Hmm, a megathread subforum, I like that idea. Usually megathreads fall down off the first page and then get forgotten about until someone sees them by chance or remembers they exist. And we can't really sticky all the megathreads.

Yeah I was thinking maybe a sub-forum so it doesn't clog up the main one, but those are also good reasons.