Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUD Item slots behaving oddly
[Image: -yvk.png]
in the first picture, i have VR Goggles in my second pocket which i picked up from the arcade room, got a tiger striped shirt that i took off earlier and put in my backpack, and a white shirt coupled with white shoes that i took off and threw away whenever i had the chance, so i'm not supposed to have them at all??

[Image: 6ytb.png]
and when i minimize the equipment slots, my VR Goggles disappear, but they're certainly there but invisible, because when i tried to put away my flash earlier i would just constantly hit my VR Goggles over and over again until i realized what was going on.
the shirt and the shoes are gone, but they pop back up whenever i open up the equipment slots which also applies to the tiger striped shirt.

i'm not really sure what caused this so i'm just going to list a few things i did in the round.
i spawned as the coach.
i put on the VR Goggles, hung around for a few minutes, suicided and put the VR Goggles in my pocket.
i decided to switch out my outfits, so i picked up a pair of black shoes and threw away the white ones at the crew quarters, went into the jazz lounge to get the turtleneck outfit and put it on whilst leaving the white shirt behind.
This has happened to me with my hand slots quite frequently.

I will open my equipment slots and manually remove an item and then drop it.

From there on in whenever I open my equipment slots it will show the item in my hand slot even though it's not there.
I broke out of some handcuffs yesterday and some glitchy VR goggles appeared in my hand from nowhere, maybe related? In case it matters it was a generic securitron that got me, I hadn't interacted with any VR goggles and I had been holding an inactivated artifact in that hand when I was stunned.
I've had the problem described in the OP recently as well, but another HUD problem has appeared.

[Image: 7PBAq1b.png]

All of my clothes are invisible despite me still clearly wearing clothes. In addition to that, If i close the inventory hotbar some of the items in my pockets will become invisible. I can't really say if anything specific led to this, it just sort of appeared out of nowhere.
Walrus Wrote:I've had the problem described in the OP recently as well, but another HUD problem has appeared.

[Image: 7PBAq1b.png]

All of my clothes are invisible despite me still clearly wearing clothes. In addition to that, If i close the inventory hotbar some of the items in my pockets will become invisible. I can't really say if anything specific led to this, it just sort of appeared out of nowhere.
This has also been happening to me recently, it's kind of annoying.
I have experienced the drop item sprite still there bug, but not the invisible clothes one.
Had a secman put my backpack back on me after taking away all my toys and the HUD sprite was invisible and I couldn't remove it myself. Although I was able to access it at least.
I have experienced every single bug described here.
I don't have a picture to back it up, but the second after a hull-breaching explosion happened close to me I pressed the "equip" button to equip the oxy tank in my hand to my back, and in doing this I put my oxy tank on over my backpack.
Oh MAN I remember this bug! This sucked! Apparently happened if you hid the top bar of the inventory page, got fixed though.