Boxta -- Box ta; Mentor app
Though I may not have much authority on the matter, I'll speak of what I've seen on Boxta.

I haven't worked with him personally. From what I've seen he's most-often doing his job, stoically.
Hell and fire raining down, this guy's getting shit done. Does well under stress, doesn't get pissy, just works™.
He'll definitely help when he sees the opportunity, as it's appropriate.
He's very reliable at whatever he does. SEC, Mechanics, Telesci, Genetics, Roboticist. When you see him you just know the department is going to run smoothly. Whatever happens he's often one of the last cogs in the machine turning to keep the department going.

My personal interactions with him have been as SEC Most-often I see him helping crew, going out of his way to teach new players Medbay & Telesci.
He was efficient, Kindly, reliable and shows interest in learning new things continually. This was very apparent and obvious to me.

Though the two bans for being "reckless with explosives...as nonantag" within the span of 3 months may give eyebrows a raise, understandably.
Personally I think it'd be a trivial matter to be more careful with or outright avoid (as non-antag) bombs/fire in the future.

A Yes from me!

Messages In This Thread
Boxta -- Box ta; Mentor app - by Boxta - 07-19-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: Boxta -- Box ta; Mentor app - by Chayot - 07-19-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Boxta -- Box ta; Mentor app - by borkatator - 07-22-2020, 02:32 AM
RE: Boxta -- Box ta; Mentor app - by SimianC - 08-14-2020, 01:00 PM