Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Gore's whack ideas!
Ey - yo  - let's go!
The first thrilling idea is concerned with the first secret food item!

Woo!

Yeah - but I need your help!

---

Essentially the idea is that if you eat it - all current chems in your body will be transformed to another.

This should not be random though.
I want to adress the most common chems that people might have inside them.

---

For example:
If you eat said food while you got 38u of sugar in you those will be transformed to 38u of MSG.
If you got 12u of ethanol inside you that will be transformed to 12u of neurotoxin.

Since it procs only once it is also feasible to transform all the neurotoxin into something else entirely.

Anyhow,...

I am in need of a list of the most common encountered chems one person might have while traversing the bar; and ideas for their exchange chemicals.

Sugar
Very-High-Fructose Corn Syrup
Monosodium Glutamate
Partially hydrogenated Space-Soybean oil
Space-Soybean oil
Chocolate
Cholesterol
Porktonium
Gravy
Butter

Peach Juice
Blueberry Juice
Tomato Juice
Apple Juice
Lime Juice
Orange Juice

Coffee
Mint
Limeade
Urine
Water
Cola
Tea
Sweet Tea
Mugwort

Mashed Potatoes
Chicken Soup
Salt
Capsaicin
Ectoplasm
Menthol
Sewage

Potassium Iodide
Omnizine
Charcoal
Antihol
Lipolicide
Insulin
Haloperidol
Epinephrine
Diethylamine
Morphine
Salbutamol
Saline-Glucose Solution
Salicylic Acid
Mannitol
Synaptizine
Oculine

Squeeze
Manhatten
Bourbon
Ethanol

Nicotine
Meth
Aranesp

Unstable-Mutagen
Mercury
Radium
Chlorine
Phosphorus
Iodine

Colorful-Reagent

- - -

After one intense testing session of station vendor food, cigarettes and other stuff...I came up with these ingredients inside my body.

Is there any ordinarily consumed chemical that I missed...or do you think I should remove some?

Keep in mind...that for every chem on that list I still have to find an exchange chemical.
---

What about a Z5 NPC that is like....a Spy-Master?
Tasking the players upon interaction to deliver a specific item to him; be it a personal gimmick item or some sort of general gear.
In exchange he features a rare loot-table but not necessarily Traitor gear.

---

A sort of ghetto-chemical equipment that needs to be powered by biofuel; so the input are organs - intestines (hearts, lungs, brains, meat).
It could be viable by featuring large internal tanks for mixing stuff...but by powering it up it automatically laces the chems inside with various trashy ghetto chems.
De-purifying your chem-operation.

Aside of that there could be some neat low chances of it to fail by vastly malfunctioning - - - e.g. heating up all the chems inside rapidly.

Leeking some chems out on the floor,...
Stuff like that.

---

Next thing on my potential to-do list:
A more semi-permanent Spacemen The Griefening storage.
I shall add the forum rulebook to the game vendor first........then we shall see how it might be possible to implement saving decks,...
Or at least adding some more thematical decks to the vendor or someplace.

I would love to encourage people to try that game out.
Had a blast playing it with someone on Goon 2 and I figure on RP it might work even better.

CANCELLED THE GRIFENING STORAGE!
---

Discount sleeping pen:

- Slightly less contents
- Spawns with some random drug inside
- When using it it has three possible outcomes,...
1. Successfully injecting your target.
2. Leaking the chemical on the floor.
3. Stabbing yourself with it - you Junkie.

DONE!
---

Come to think of it.
Robotics should be able to build walking printers.
And when emagged they print all types of stuff - like ID bank account pins.

Current station budget.

Syndicate Propaganda.

Head Authentication codes.
Lots of possibilities.
---
Ey!
Why do the coppers do not have some crime-scene-tape they can roll out between walls?
And people either need to crawl beneath it or run through it and loudly rip it by sprinting or slipping through it.
Walking through it would not work; as there is not enough speed.
---
Cardboard cut-outs

Combine a PHOTO of a person, a borg, AI, critter, mob or really any singular creature (mob or critter) with a piece of PAPER to create a CARDBOARD CUT-OUT.
Said cardboard cut-out will face the direction the creature faced on the photo.

NORTH
SOUTH
EAST
WEST

You can not walk through the cardboard cut-out but it can be bushed around.
Help, Disarm and aggressive grab intent will just turn the piece of cardboard around (Frontside & backside). The frontside will be the imitation.
The backside will just be the shape of the cardboard cut-out with a carboard texture on the back.

(Really no idea how to work on that shape and texture insertion stuff...but that idea has popped up on Discord and I wanted to technically write it down before I forget about it.)
While a patient is on the operating table - and you have opened their skull up (not removed the brain) - one should be able to use a normal spoon on the patient; causing it to turn into a brain filled spoon food-item.

This procedure will inflict brain damage on the patient.
Eating the brain from the spoon might give you a tiny bit of prions.

Being forced to eat your own brain - will post some interesting flavor text.
Eating someone else's brain might print other flavor text...based on the information of that player whose brain you are eating.
What about an invasive surgery installed implant similar to robo-cop? Controlling the player by limiting them to act by the AI lawset?
Which of course can be corrupted...BUT...the implant (needs surgery) can stop working when shocked or due to EMPs.

No idea if it be either an adventure type item. A late-game roboticist, a traitor roboticist, an HoS or just general item hidden in the secret fabricator menu with a huge cost attached,...
But a sweet experiment. Might look into this one; otherwise feel free to try yourself at this idea. The feedback on Discord was quite well in regards to this.
I like most of these ideas particularly law giver implant, crime scene tape, and cardboard cutouts (but instead of cutouts maybe we should have statues (cough cough the idea i suggested ages ago about statues that got little feedback outside of poll answers Cough))

my idea for the ai law giver implant/device, its a hidden item inside a robotics fab that requires a chest item implant to function, with a version that can work with the implanter and implanter gun being exclusive to the hos and as a traitor item
Just a thought...how about some elements (only visible to the AI) which can appear in the static?

As of now the static feed is just nothing - but how about a metaphoric connection to an idea. The idea of the beyond in BYOND.
An AI seeing caches - strange colorations of static. Unknown data in the beyond.

AI players might click on these points of interest. Play a small mini-game or finish a riddle like on locked chests found in deep space.
Doing this could unlock fancy-flavor-items for the AI of this round.

Look at it like finding a cool reward in an adventure-zone or exploring the mining asteroids/ trench.

- - -

**Ideas for rewards:**

- - -

- Accents for AIs
**(could use the already available ones for ease of coding)**

- Ability for AIs to set themselves a few visual traits like
**(noir, color blindness)**

- Caches which upon completion might enable the AI to start a sort of event, or start one by accident.
**(Eg. send the station 5 cases of medical supplies from a CentComm digital-emergency-voucher.)**
**(Eg. a rabid-robo-mice infestation spawns in some maintenance area. Ooh! Digital Space-Madness!)**
A spy-glass. (Spy utility item)

Able to receive a list of items that is in someone's backpack when using it on them from a-far. A text readout of that.
Gain intel - from a distance.
Without ambush.
- - -

There was this idea on Discord for a new entertainer job. Magician.

As for the unique gadgets.
Hmm...tools of trickery.

Low grade magic gadgets?

A pool of a few items and them spawning with 2 of them each round?
- Magic ghost-candle turning ghosts visible in a 5x5 radius
- Wand spawning flowers when used. Cooldown of a few seconds.
- Magic top-hat able to provide the crew with fluffy critters or just cockroaches and rabid mice. Longer cooldown of course.
Boom - 3 funny items.

As traitor items these magic rings Flaborized (I think) created could be used. 3-4 TC to buy a random one from the pool.
As for other unique items? Got to figure out some ideas.