HoS App - xRev
And also, if anyone wants to play with me, I'm on #2 almost always.
No thanks, we don't need a power-playing securiHoP as a HoS.

You're literally poo,

Jesus Christ, Esq.
Let me say one thing please...

This is not to Klayboxx on his own, but also to the others complaining to me as HoP.
I was playing HoP only once or twice. It was my second round as HoP, because I never played HoP there before.
I hope this is understandable, I never play HoP again because I don't quite find it fun, look at what a situation I get about it on my application.

xRev
Here's the hos secret sauce. It's not a job where you play the boss of the cops and apply a specific set of rules.

Hos is basically in charge of A) saving the crew from traitors in the clumsiest possible way (that is, foiling their massacres, but trying to keep them alive for another chances. Because it's mostly traitors that make rounds fun).
B) saving the crew from overzealous cops. And giving tips on new players on how to be good security.
The hat and badge are mostly there so people will be more willing to listen, rather than arguing every suggestion because "who the hell are you anyway".

In return you get an arsenal of cool weapons to spice up the fight when a particularly robust traitor (think Philip Farmer) is rampaging. And some greater freedom to be annoying to griefers.

You play hos like flying by the seat of your pants. There's no rulebook, it's just the right attitude.

Why am I writing this? If you say that you will stay away from hop because you can't have fun with it; you probably think that each job has a lot of rules that you must obey to play right.
Hop is the job that gives you the most freedom to play gimmicks and schemes on the crew. But you must come up with your own ideas to do that.
If one doesn't want to put that effort as hop, I can't see them be a good hos.
Clarks Wrote:Here's the hos secret sauce. It's not a job where you play the boss of the cops and apply a specific set of rules.

Hos is basically in charge of A) saving the crew from traitors in the clumsiest possible way (that is, foiling their massacres, but trying to keep them alive for another chances. Because it's mostly traitors that make rounds fun).
B) saving the crew from overzealous cops. And giving tips on new players on how to be good security.
The hat and badge are mostly there so people will be more willing to listen, rather than arguing every suggestion because "who the hell are you anyway".

In return you get an arsenal of cool weapons to spice up the fight when a particularly robust traitor (think Philip Farmer) is rampaging. And some greater freedom to be annoying to griefers.

You play hos like flying by the seat of your pants. There's no rulebook, it's just the right attitude.

Why am I writing this? If you say that you will stay away from hop because you can't have fun with it; you probably think that each job has a lot of rules that you must obey to play right.
Hop is the job that gives you the most freedom to play gimmicks and schemes on the crew. But you must come up with your own ideas to do that.
If one doesn't want to put that effort as hop, I can't see them be a good hos.
I get your point, but that is not what I ment when I said that I don't find HoP fun.

I ment that it just falls out of my department.
Security falls more in my department.

I really don't have a lack of imagination... cool

xRev
Stop trying to be a smug fuck and stop arguing.
Katznelson Wrote:Stop trying to be a smug fuck and stop arguing.
This. Better yet, get out.
You're really not helping your case. No forever, I VERY much doubt that you can change your mentality in order to actually be an OK HoS.

Dr. Freud
YES
BlackPhoenix Wrote:
Katznelson Wrote:Stop trying to be a smug fuck and stop arguing.
This. Better yet, get out.

All of this.

You're consistantly trying to be a smug funny smartass in situations where its the last thing you want to do, you strike me as one of the dorks who gets banned for clogging up Adminhelp with stupid bullshit when asked what the hell you're doing.

Otherwise you can't seem to follow simple rules, try to be a smug asshole when the admins come to correct you, really seem to be a painfully boring HoS. The only not negative thing I have to say to you is I can't really judge your personality ingame as I've never seen you.

All of my no.
Please close this.

The fact that this application has as much posts as this is telling to what folks think of your abilities.

NO. Please no.
I laugh at all of you.

It's okay that my application gets denied by me, but really, the fact that you react so immature is enough for me.
A puppetmaster! my mouth is opening oh no
So far in this application you've been snarky and insulted both Wonkmin and the userbase. This isn't immaturity, this is looting the bar as the ship goes down.
With that attitude though, I don't think you'll get it for a while. Do as Wonk said and wait while doing a good job on the station.
Readster, I have no complaints about you.
So far, you have been criticizing me in a pretty mature way.
Some other, for instance Katznelson, have failed to do this, so I don't take them too seriously.