HoS App - xRev
First of all, to the person that says "If you don't know you must execute a kill order from a mindslave, you can't be HoS", your logic is invalid to me. Very invalid.

To the master of my mindslave, I'm sorry that I didn't kill myself, but I really thought that you could not order that. So really, my apologies for that.

To Wonkmin, I've read the sticky. The sticky states that I should not appeal bans UNDER the 24 hours, so I doubt I'm the one who cannot read...
xRev Wrote:To Wonkmin, I've read the sticky. The sticky states that I should not appeal bans UNDER the 24 hours, so I doubt I'm the one who cannot read...
Talking back to (and insulting) admins will get you nowhere.

I wasn't 100% on you to begin with but now I'll have to say no. Recent events and your handling of them lead me to believe you aren't ready for the role yet.
xRev Wrote:First of all, to the person that says "If you don't know you must execute a kill order from a mindslave, you can't be HoS", your logic is invalid to me. Very invalid.

I would truly LOVE to hear your explanation of how it is invalid.

Another thing, what happens when mommy and daddy tell you to log off in the middle of an HoS round? Does the station all of a sudden have a braindead Head of Security sitting around the station? Lord knows that's what I look for in an HoS application.
xRev Wrote:First of all, to the person that says "If you don't know you must execute a kill order from a mindslave, you can't be HoS", your logic is invalid to me. Very invalid.

To the master of my mindslave, I'm sorry that I didn't kill myself, but I really thought that you could not order that. So really, my apologies for that.

To Wonkmin, I've read the sticky. The sticky states that I should not appeal bans UNDER the 24 hours, so I doubt I'm the one who cannot read...

If you think about it, a 24 hour ban means that, by the time you post a ban appeal, it's AT LEAST 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, assuming you're superhuman. Meaning that any 24 hour ban is no longer a 24 hour ban by the time you get to the forums to appeal it.

That said, it's explicitly in the rules that you are to follow the INTENT of the law, and NOT the specific writ, and that any attempt to rules-lawyer by abusing technicalities is, in fact, against the rules in and of itself.

A definite no from me.

First of all, the logic is that you don't know the rules and so shouldn't be put in a position of power. Also, you don't bother to read that it says "Undying loyalty". That means that you do anything they say. Secondly, you were being a -really- shitty HoP, and again that doesn't point towards you needing any more power. Lastly, being a snarky little shithead will make -everyone- hate you. Get out.
I'm not attempting to be snarky, but Wonkmin also said I couldn't read. I know this is mostly me, but I take things quite personally. Also, to the people saying I was being a shitty HoP, the round didn't even last 4 minutes before the mindslave, so I'd say that you couldn't even see if I was going good or not. Also, I did not choose to be HoP really, I wanted to be Sec officer but whatever. I still swear to you all that I did not leave due to the mindslave nor to being HoP. It also doesn't happen very often that my parents tell me to do something immediately, but this was due to my mistake because I simply forgot the time. I'm sorry if any of my response sounded snarky or anything but that is just me taking things personally. Also, not being snarky or anything here, but I doubt everyone that posted something here had something to do with me or the application. Now I've been quite a long time around here and it would be sad to just deny my application for one tiny incident. I mean, I'm sure not all HoS' are incident-less. I can even say, that every player, if they are around long enough, will sooner or later make a mistake, this is just human, and to me it isn't a reason for a massive no-flood on my application.

xRev
Except you keep showing that you shouldn't be trusted with the position. You say you "take things quite personally," resulting in out-of-character action on your part. Maybe that's true - maybe it's out of character. Guess what, though? Dudes who take things personally and act out won't make a good HoS.

Real advice - learn to deal with shit a little better and apply again in the future. Lots of people get HoS after failed applications. You were an unknown entity before this and now all anyone knows about you is that you got yourself in trouble by acting dumb. Let it blow over, keep your nose clean, wait a while, and reapply.
What I don't get is, if you had to leave the game, why not give into the mindslave commands and kill yourself before leaving, since that's what he wanted you to do anyway?
Yeah Wydamn, I didn't think about it because I had to go a bit later, kind of stupid I guess, but everyone makes mistakes.
Well from what i was reading so far he seems quite bad and unfun...
also if were talking about other servers (and if your'e using that name on them) i saw you a few times as an officer/non-antag and you were pretty shitty and you were doing quite alot of bad stuff that you shouldn't been doing.
So its also a no from me,sorry
Yeah I guess you will only see the good side of me if you allow me to show it, in which you guys do not (yet).

xRev
xRev Wrote:Yeah I guess you will only see the good side of me if you allow me to show it, in which you guys do not (yet).

xRev
You don't get the position and then prove you deserve it. That's not how it works. Shoo for now, apply again later maybe i dunno.
Wonkmin Wrote:
xRev Wrote:Yeah I guess you will only see the good side of me if you allow me to show it, in which you guys do not (yet).

xRev

You need to show this as positions of power on the station first, please.
Sure and I will do so smile
Just not today, I will be active tomorrow but I was away quite a long time today.
Wonkmin Wrote:This is over a prolonged period of time such as several weeks at least; you won't get noticed for good reasons in one day, only bad!
Exactly.