Mentor Application: Heckenshutze "The Redemption"
Usual Character Name: Ruben Cluwneborn
BYOND Username: Heckenshutze
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available: 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Venezuelan Time UTC/GMT -4:30 hours

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've played SS13 since 2010 as Röben Benites (Ruben Benites since it the "ö" an admin told me to change it), like all new-players i found myself in a very funny but yet extremely hard game called Space Station 13, at first i was just confused wandering around the station and very frequently getting toolboxed to death by some kind of greysuit fella or just the clown spacing me using a banana peel.. I started to use the wiki to know the basics of the game and the useful tips that in the present day i still use. I have played with all the professions starting from Assistant to Captain so i know pretty much how-to-do-so a lot of things with each professions, like setting up the engine or making chems to medbay or the proper use of security force; So, time passed and i became a regular player of SS13 so i decided it was time to apply for NT (Back when it was in the game). Played as a security officer for a long time, about 6 months more or less, and NT got erased from the game and they rehired the HoS so instead i got approved as it.

My first steps as a HoS were outstanding, i was dedicated to have my sec team in line so no one complain about "shitcurity" or some stupid thing like that, a lot of times i ended up firing my own officers due to their inefficiency to keep order on the Station, i managed to earn some respect around the crew and always, -ALWAYS- i played as HoS the traitor(s) had a real bad time trying to complete their objectives, they most of the time ended up spaced,killed,gibbed or beaten to death by the crew under my orders. Also when the "Purple text" got implemented i made my own time to answer the questions of the players via the mentorhelp channel, so yeah, i also have experience with that. But.. Time kept passing and it became harder and harder to keep the crew in good shape so i started to use more "agressive" solutions like abusing the solitary room and an excesive use of brute force to keep peace among the crew, obviously it wasn't the best solution to keep the crew on the line it just created a big box of troubles and their started to complain about the new security system, since i ordered my guards to use brute force againts anyone who stands in their way, i took the title of "The Law" as an excuse to get away with mine always.. So, one day i abused one more time of my power and any crewmember that messed up with security procedures got arrested and put in the solitary room permantly until the round would end, also i lost my paciencie to deal with stupid crewmembers and prefered the quick choice and just taser their face and throw him to disposals, well, that was it, an Admin (Can't remember his name) Took away my HoS job and banned me from all jobs except for assistant in 2012. so i stopped played until now. I have started playing again and im hoping to get a second chance, a chance for "redemption", i just want to help the other players since nobody helped me to learn how to play this, and thats all. Is up to you guys.

Thanks.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Shrek taught me that there's no need to have a perfect face to find true love... Yeah.. Thanks Shrek.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
Well, got banned a few times for stupid rookie things like grief or being a sucky security officer or just got bored a bombed half of the station as a Scientist, but my biggest ban was when i lost HoS and all the professions but assistant.
Heckenshutze Wrote: Usual Character Name: Ruben Cluwneborn
BYOND Username: Heckenshutze
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available: 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, Venezuelan Time UTC/GMT -4:30 hours

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I've played SS13 since 2010 as Röben Benites (Ruben Benites since it the "ö" an admin told me to change it), like all new-players i found myself in a very funny but yet extremely hard game called Space Station 13, at first i was just confused wandering around the station and very frequently getting toolboxed to death by some kind of greysuit fella or just the clown spacing me using a banana peel.. I started to use the wiki to know the basics of the game and the useful tips that in the present day i still use. I have played with all the professions starting from Assistant to Captain so i know pretty much how-to-do-so a lot of things with each professions, like setting up the engine or making chems to medbay or the proper use of security force; So, time passed and i became a regular player of SS13 so i decided it was time to apply for NT (Back when it was in the game). Played as a security officer for a long time, about 6 months more or less, and NT got erased from the game and they rehired the HoS so instead i got approved as it.

My first steps as a HoS were outstanding, i was dedicated to have my sec team in line so no one complain about "shitcurity" or some stupid thing like that, a lot of times i ended up firing my own officers due to their inefficiency to keep order on the Station, i managed to earn some respect around the crew and always, -ALWAYS- i played as HoS the traitor(s) had a real bad time trying to complete their objectives, they most of the time ended up spaced,killed,gibbed or beaten to death by the crew under my orders. Also when the "Purple text" got implemented i made my own time to answer the questions of the players via the mentorhelp channel, so yeah, i also have experience with that. But.. Time kept passing and it became harder and harder to keep the crew in good shape so i started to use more "agressive" solutions like abusing the solitary room and an excesive use of brute force to keep peace among the crew, obviously it wasn't the best solution to keep the crew on the line it just created a big box of troubles and their started to complain about the new security system, since i ordered my guards to use brute force againts anyone who stands in their way, i took the title of "The Law" as an excuse to get away with mine always.. So, one day i abused one more time of my power and any crewmember that messed up with security procedures got arrested and put in the solitary room permantly until the round would end, also i lost my paciencie to deal with stupid crewmembers and prefered the quick choice and just taser their face and throw him to disposals, well, that was it, an Admin (Can't remember his name) Took away my HoS job and banned me from all jobs except for assistant in 2012. so i stopped played until now. I have started playing again and im hoping to get a second chance, a chance for "redemption", i just want to help the other players since nobody helped me to learn how to play this, and thats all. Is up to you guys.

Thanks.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Shrek taught me that there's no need to have a perfect face to find true love... Yeah.. Thanks Shrek.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
Well, got banned a few times for stupid rookie things like grief or being a sucky security officer or just got bored a bombed half of the station as a Scientist, but my biggest ban was when i lost HoS and all the professions but assistant.

I apologize for my english, isn't my main language and i do my best, im better at speaking it, Hehe.
There have been a lot of changes in the past year. Also, you have to be prepared to answer Mentorhelp questions from traitors and without then using that info to avoid or find the traitor. Are you prepared for that? If so, I'll vote for you.
Of Course, in the last days i was catching up with the updates and the changes in the game, also yes, i won't blown up the chance if its given to me, i won't use the mentorhelp as a resource to be alive/avoid things during the round.
+1 from me, then!
The only thing I have ever seen you do in game is shoot the HoS with a stun shotgun so you could steal a body he was draggingwhile you were a non antagonist. I have seen nothing from you showing any evidence you would give helpful advice to people in any way, so No.
I assume you must be confused or that was a changeling disguised as me, because if i did something like that i don't remember, really.
I now respond to the name of "Shambling Abomination".

I didn't realized it was important since i keep using the same BYOND key and i talk in OOC.
Heckenshutze Wrote:I now respond to the name of "Shambling Abomination".

I didn't realized it was important since i keep using the same BYOND key and i talk in OOC.

Just so you know, that name opens you up to being murdered if someone feels like it. But I've seen you around and you aren't clueless so I say yeah, grant him the purple text.
Heckenshutze Wrote:I now respond to the name of "Shambling Abomination".

Are... you an idiot?
Anybody who thinks it's a good idea to go around with such a name is definitely getting a No from me.
Also this " i took the title of "The Law" as an excuse to get away with" section is giving me a whole heap of Nope vibes.
The fact you seem to think hos is just a super traitor hunter and security are his heartless brutal killing machines makes me instantly think you are someone who kills everyone for everything and doesn't understand the rules. No.