Poll: Donut?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yES
39.13%
9 39.13%
no
26.09%
6 26.09%
maybe
8.70%
2 8.70%
I don't understand the question
26.09%
6 26.09%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donut 2 oh no this is poo thread
I really love Donut 2 and think it's a cool map, but I also realize there's a ton of jank and bad stuff that could use a polishing up. Yell at me to fix stuff and I'll try to get it done. No issue is too small or too big!

Also yes this thread is inspired by the earlier one Vampirate made for mushroom

Revive old maps 2 day
I kinda hate this map and want to just say, we technically have 2 donut maps in soggy donut (oshan) and donut 3 being currently in rotation.

This said, the kitchen will need full modernizing

The entire zeta outpost should be scrapped and the shuttle ditched and an actual research department properly added (and modernized)

Mining will need to probably exist as well

Security will need modernizing in both the armory and general sec

Medical and Medbooth(?) Will need table mounted defibs added

Some sort of inner maintenance tunnel around the singulo or something else other than fricking R-walls blocking any path around it would be nice
Cog 2 is also kind of a Donut Map as well

Donut 2 is an old map and wasn't designed for modern gameplay elements, so any changes to it will have to I think keep some legacy design choices to keep it spiritually the same. As such, I think you need to keep Zeta, at least conceptually, as a detached Research department
(07-16-2020, 11:27 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Donut 2 is an old map and wasn't designed for modern gameplay elements, so any changes to it will have to I think keep some legacy design choices to keep it spiritually the same. As such, I think you need to keep Zeta, at least conceptually, as a detached Research department

That's far more work than just deleting it and making a new department, considering hellshuttle deals with turf AND atmos interactions and would be a right pain to figure out what the issues are and to fix them. Not to mention the shuttle losing air as it gets used.
Pali mused that their changes may have fixed that shuttle. Has it been experienced lately?
donut should give a passive buff to all security officers, for they are within their beloved fried food
all tiles on donut should be made out of donut, a new and edible material a la pizza