Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ss13 MUSIC KLUB
CHRISTMAS MUSIC

A true testament of my nerd-ness
I couldn't find the original video, this will do
Also, merry early spacemas!

as a side note, someone should make a 12 days of Christmas for the station.
If you like chip-tune (and I know some of you's do, nerds) you'll like this album:
http://prototyperaptor.bandcamp.com/album/3-1
It's electro-house/glitch-hop/chip-tune, equal parts. As in if this album was a cake, you'd have 1 cup of electro-house, 1 cup of glitch-hop and 1 cup of chip-tune. If anyone's familiar with Savant, then it's like him but more synth-riff based.
It was my Christmas present. My house has been a rave site for a while, it looks like botany on a good day.

pretty much the best ever
I'm pretty sure there are already monkey names which reference this song, if so the coders have good taste:

Another installment in the DMX meets DX series:

Almost certainly the smoothest song ever composed:

#monochromeguilt
#houndedbyhonks
#deathbydöner
well shit there goes my fantastic fucking post
I've been listening to a whole lot of IM (Infected Mushroom), here's a few of their tops :

Dawg, you need to listen to the killing time remix. Also listen to Wiggle sticks remix. Also The Messanger 2013. Also for shame, saeed is not on that list either. But otherwise, an IM fan on this forum is always a nice surprise.
Sundance Wrote:Dawg, you need to listen to the killing time remix. Also listen to Wiggle sticks remix. Also The Messanger 2013. Also for shame, saeed is not on that list either. But otherwise, an IM fan on this forum is always a nice surprise.

Man, if i had to list all the ones i like, your browser would crash from trying to load all the youtube links.
And yeah, all those remixes are 10/10. B)
Need some music for your extended time off the station? Want some nice ambience for those extended stays on the russian shuttle making god knows what? Well you're in luck.

Though really, any Frozen Synapse, Uplink, or Dune, a Spice Opera music works well.
music to make space drugs to