Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ballistic system should not be buyable on Oshan and Manta
See title.  Shotgun subs are too powerful for regular traitor use, IMO.
As Traitor Clown I agree. If you give that weapon to me I am sure to see to have everyone rekt. But my question be; how should you get it then?

Also....where can you buy it? A clown needs to change the financial records to buy it anyways - I reckon.
The weapon was originally balanced around pods that would have no way of having a clear and easy access to the station. The addition of pods caused the unforseen consequence of not only having a strong pod weapon with infinite ammo but also the fact that you're basically in a mech that protects you from head on damage and stuns.

It could probably be balanced out by giving it a limited amount of ammo + a package of that ammo that could be purchased seperately from the weapon.
I'm not totally convinced the system itself needs to be changed - Oshan and Manta are significantly harder maps for nukies (especially Oshan, what with the trench) and being able to use shotgun minisubs is very helpful for them.
Idea, just make subs unable to traverse station floor turfs already :|
I love and hate station-subs at the same time......but I think I would miss them too much being gone.
(07-15-2020, 09:03 AM)Drago156 Wrote: Idea, just make subs unable to traverse station floor turfs already :|

Make subs unable to traverse tiles that aren't above a minimum fluid depth

Probably need to twerk some pod hangars though  frown