Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buttcrabs should Facehug to become a hat!
I thought of the stupidest thing possible and I need to share it.

Buttcrabs could attempt to latch onto people.  The victim could attempt to stop it by hitting themselves in the face (with a noticeable message saying they can do this).

If they can't act fast enough, the butt latches onto their head and pretends to be a normal butt.

It can still do Buttcrab stuff and it can spy on people undetected as the victim desperately tries to get someone to believe his strange story.

Also every time it farts it farts directly on who it's attached to.
buttcrabs should be able to control someone's mind if they latch on for long enough, essentially becoming a psuedo-ling

or just the forced hat idea. i love it.
As much as I adore buttcrabs,...

I think such a thing should rather be done by the hand and not the butt.

Buttcrabs are powerful as they are; capable of one-shotting anyone who is not paying attention for a few seconds.

A hand crawling into somebodies mouth (after filling up a bar) and nesting inside - unless cut out in time for a mediocor control of the host could be fun.
I'd rather see the other appendeges receive more abilities.
Weren't Buttcrabs a joke limb?

I just had the idea cause I thought it would be funny. Actual useful things should definitely go to the other limbs.
(07-03-2020, 06:48 PM)Technature Wrote: Weren't Buttcrabs a joke limb?

I just had the idea cause I thought it would be funny.  Actual useful things should definitely go to the other limbs.

buttcrabs can instagib people by dragging bibles and using fartonium sting
Oh.

Fuck that.
It is one of the most satisfying ways to kill someone though.
Let them latch on to the face of maskless people instead, then they make that person an assface, block the mask slot, and fart every time the person talks.

Also for a satisfying comic reference, make it so only preachers can remove the arseface.
I need this in my life