Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaint against Enekai Goon2 01/07/2020 GMT0 1500
Hello!

As a kind of non-biased party, in terms of that I wasn't present for the round and have just read the logs, in terms of physical acts only, you seem to have been suplexed once by the perp, for which punching them nearly 20 times seems slightly excessive, especially considering non-lethal tools available and them having been successfully deployed in cuffing them.
This is not factoring the two flashbangs that have been indeed set off, albeit endangering someone's health over these might be a little much.

In terms of them being able to control you while grabbed, that should be impossible when the person you're grabbing is cuffed. Also, most of your punches happened in relatively the same location (the coordinates in the paranthesis on the punches displayed in the logs above), to further suggest that wasn't taking place. Are you certain you didn't confuse them turning around in different directions (which they can do, albeit not actually move), or you having been flashbanged and possessing disoriented movement due to their effect with them actually resisting? I have a hunch that this might've been happening and could have misguided your judgement in this scenario.

I'm sorry you feel this was unjust and hope that some of my thoughts help reconsider some of the events.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Complaint against Enekai Goon2 01/07/2020 GMT0 1500 - by Gerhazo - 07-01-2020, 07:18 AM