Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
conjure swords wizard spell
wizards should have a spell that lets them conjure a magical sword for x amount of time
Yes good. Depends on what exactly the sword is though. I like the idea of battle mage sorta wizardry.
demoknight tf2
how about replace the golem spells with this spell and you can make a sword out of any chem. Smacking people with it will inflict whatever effect the chem has. Similar workings to golem spell but actually requires some risk and reward from the wizard
(06-22-2020, 11:43 PM)Carbadox Wrote: how about replace the golem spells with this spell and you can make a sword out of any chem. Smacking people with it will inflict whatever effect the chem has. Similar workings to golem spell but actually requires some risk and reward from the wizard

How about making it item and not chem based?

The chemical infliction would work the same...lets say you item-create-a-sword-outta-swedish-fisk then every hit will inflict some swedium into your victims.

Storming botany for their slurry pods could reap some damn powerful swords...and the best part is,...
You can make a sword outta your victims skulls.
This would also give the crew some cool stuff to loot after the wizard is murdered. I really like it!
sword should definitely be on fire and potentially cut limbs off like a katana
This came up once before and I think it could be neat
https://youtu.be/wA49DaVmJWQ
Conjure Swords? More like SUMMONED SWORDS