Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make the consoles usually put in the AI chamber verbs.
As in, a verb the AI can click that opens up the UI for one of these. That way, it doesn't need to recall to the core or given office everytime it needs to do something on one. It also isn't that much of a stretch for the AI to have these programs installed. Some that the AI seems to really like accessing are:

* Communications computer.
* Power monitoring terminal.
* TermOS with DWAINE functions.
* Security computer.
* Medical computer.
* Bank records.
* QM computer.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure all those programs are stored into the same network the AI is hooked up to right? They should be able these full programs from a UI shortcut
The terminal the AI is connected to does serve as a functional network connection, which only serves to send and receive packets. Could easily have the consoles exist in the AI and connect to the terminal, and just send/receive packets via the terminal.

Make sure it's accessible both from the eye and from the mainframe, too!

But really, as an AI Main, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ADD THIS. Having both a TermOS console and a ThinkDOS console with all available programs would be SO GOD DAMN USEFUL.
Currently when spawning in as an AI I always have to enter the AI-shells and return to Mainframe before I am able to float around as a ghost-eye,...

Yeah - it be neat if these verbs where accesible as eye-ghost and inside the mainframe.

What also would be neat...an ability button to just return to mainframe instantly.