Bionic_Crow's Mentor Application
Usual character name: Korey Humberland
BYOND username: Bionic_Crow
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Jayy#1656
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Goon servers you play: Goon2 mostly, RP server if I'm feeling a little roleplayer'y

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): I've been playing since late 2013 and to be honest I've learned quite a lot up until now. I've been kinda lurking on the forums for a little bit (actually a lotta bit) and figured I want to try and be a mentor given how much I know. I first started out on a TG station named LLA (Liberty's Last Army if that rings a bell) for quite a while and started learning the ropes of everything on that branch. Given some time after I figured out pretty much every job to a decent extent on TG I heard about Goon and man the first time I tried playing I was floored about how different and much SMOOTHER it was compared to regular TG/Bay code, I absolutely loved it.

After trying out goon I started figuring out each job slowly but surely up to a point where I feel comfortable with every department, even security Banging head against the wall , and now I want to give back in a sense by helping out the new players that come into Goon who just have no idea what to do/or just need some tips. Now while I do know quite a bit there are some areas that still kind of daunt me like people doing complex hellburns for the engine for it to reach a couple hundred Exawatts or the such. I practiced a bit and managed to do my own hellburns for the engine solely based off my knowledge of Toxins Research from TG, while I only produced a couple GW at best I'm still learning how to not destroy the engine room along with the station metaironysarcasm quoting .

I know medical, chemistry, artlab, telesci, and pretty much every other job on station BESIDES Virology/Pathology which I haven't touched a single bit on Gooncode since it's not available at the moment, but I would love to start learning it whenever it becomes available honestly. Who doesn't want to have a really deadly disease on the station? I'd say the specific areas where I shine would be being a Mechanic making pretty complex machines and being an antag and how to be robust if that's even applicable for a mentor application(Quite a robust nukie if I do say so myself :P).

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): AFAIK just a temp ban(2 days) from 2014 due to dead chat spamming.
Make this man a purple mouse, +1
As for learning path, you can enable it on your own test branch of goon code, and you can also get a good bit of knowledge just from reading the two wiki pages
This application has been denied due to insufficient support. We encourage you to consider reapplying in the future!