(Gore) - Scrubbo Trashdigger - [HoS Application #2]
Even as I was Antagonist, considering my only recent security-related experience with you, was you, as a non-antag test subject monkey, arresting me with stolen security equipment, removing both my PDA, ID and Radio Headset from me and then running around the station away from other crewmembers for over 15 minutes with me GrabCuffed unable to break free or interact with anyone, as opposed to directly handing me over to security or killing me. This is not the behaviour I would expect from someone who intends to play HoS-or a regular Security role for that matter.

This, alongside with multiple occasions of you rouging the AI to defend you or otherwise benefit you and only you as non-antag really doesn't scream HoS material to me.

This also does not account for your reply to KevKev's application and thus inability to comply with the simple rule that you must not reply to other applications should you have your own open.

None of this at all feels like HoS Behaviour whatsoever. Personally, its a no from me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Gore) - Scrubbo Trashdigger - [HoS Application #2] - by Comrade f191 - 07-16-2020, 05:37 PM