Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add a chem dispenser + Testing chamber to ghost VR
Some sort of chemistry lab would be nice to have in ghost VR, where you could then use grenade starter kits to make hellmixes to dominate the murderbox. Or ya know, testing mixes. On that note it should also have a destroyable room, that could be repaired by clicking a floor bot or something in the wall, with two other buttons to spawn 5 monkies, and 5 test subject human things

It would also be cool to see something like this for scientists to use, with basically the same stuff as the ghost VR one IE(chem dispensers, regeant heaters, larger and normal beaker dispensers, flamethrowers for testing mixes, and the test chamber)
A key aspect to chem is the fact that it might kill you to learn about it.
there was a chem dispenser in the afterlife bar but it got removed due to abuse.
(06-26-2020, 01:05 AM)Carbadox Wrote: there was a chem dispenser in the afterlife bar but it got removed due to abuse.

Fair enough, But what was the actual abuse of it, and on a side not im not talking about the afterlife bar but ghost VR
idk ask Jeffery Jefferson, apprently it's his fault lol
I like the idea. With goon being open code people can just set their own local instance anyway to test, so why not keep it in game? Maybe ghost bar has vr stations that pop you in your own localized chem area. Hell bombs have vr as well and it's a similar thing of "they are supposed to be risky".

If the idea is to increase fun, this would increase fun with minimal negatives.
(06-26-2020, 10:20 AM)vampirate Wrote: I like the idea.  With goon being open code people can just set their own local instance anyway to test, so why not keep it in game?        Maybe ghost bar has vr stations that pop you in your own localized chem area.  Hell bombs have vr as well and it's a similar thing of "they are supposed to be risky".  

If the idea is to increase fun, this would increase fun with minimal negatives.

I like the idea of adding a chem dispenser to the bar, along with a chem dispenser to either the murder box, or just ghost VR in general. so there would be a use for the grenade started kits tht you can get from the syndicate simulator