LanceFyre99's Mentor Application
Usual character name: Currently, either Linda Xerzenine or EGGLORD. Have also played as Tsuji Ishika and Edwin Bees in the past.
BYOND username: LanceFyre99
Discord username (if you are on our discord): LanceFyre99#6063
Recommended by (if applicable): n/a
Goon servers you play: 2

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):
Hi. I'm Lance. You probably know me better as Beans or Lentil, since I've always gone by bean-related names in the discord. No good reason for that, it's just what I do.

I first played ss13 back in the summer of 2018. I didn't have access to my normal computer at the time, and needed something to play that wasn't super hardware-intensive. I stumbled across the game at random, and gave it a go. It instantly clicked. I played relatively infrequently till summer 2019, when I joined the discord and started playing a bit more regularly.

I like to think that I'm decently competent at most things in the game. I can grow weed, I can do basic mechcomp, I can QM, I can do chem/bar-tending, I can genenerd, I can doctor, I can deep-fry my own liver and bake it into a pie. You know, the essentials. I need more experience with the engine(s), and I'm rather unrobust most of the time, but eh.

Goon is the first ss13 server I tried. I've never had a reason to connect to any others, because it's just a fun server to play on, with a good community. I've always enjoyed interacting with people, both on the discord and in-game. I want to give back or otherwise help out in some way. I host the current goon minecraft server for what that's worth (check out #modded-minecraft in the discord!), but that never really feels like much.

Mentors are important. If I don't know something, and can't find the answer with a wiki search, I mentorhelp it. I don't know about others, but I find having that option to be a valuable resource, and if I could help others out the way I've been helped, then that would be a great way to help give something back to a game and community that have brought me so much happiness.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
None.
Real human bean. We need some more nutriental variation in our mentors.
+1
A purple bean, this is quite possibly the most outlandish idea since pretzel flavored socks! But why not.

Lance is a good one for sure, purp them
I don't know you that well but I have seen you on discord and you seem chill

Also, two people that I respect and trust gave you positive feedback

Also, we need more mentors

So, +1
Lance is a good egg. I can recall having seen them be very helpful during rounds to people and teaching them things, but specific situations elude me. +1.
I recognize EGGLORD mostly and vaguely Edwin Bees. Lance is also helpful on Discord when they are around.