RSG250's Mentor Application
Usual character name: Flint Lukas Logue
BYOND username: RSG250
Discord username (if you are on our discord): A Traitor (nicknamed: RSG250)
Recommended by (if applicable):RichardGere
Goon servers you play:
goon2

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):
I have played ss13 since December 6th 2019, and my time has been spent on goon exclusively and I wish to impart my knowledge of matci and oshan engineering to those who need it, along with knowing the basics of medical. I have been encouraged by other to apply as well for, them siting  my knowledge of matsci and oshan engineering. I also know how to do Artifact Lab/artifact research and some botany things as well. You see I often see that Oshan runs out of power quiet often (if the rounds last long enough), if I'm dead I take a pass by engineering to see if they bothered to wire a hotspot, most of the time the answer is no. While I specialize in stacking hotspots myself, it makes me really sad that no one bothered to just wire up a single hotspot. A single Hotspot generates about 330kw of power, and for oshan that more than enough to last a whole round on goon2. I think the reason that I dont see many people oshan engineer (at least when I'm online) is that they don't realize how fun it can actually bee. The extreme danger there is to stacking hotspots really makes getting a good stack going worthwhile.  A good Stack of hotspots can also be used as an effect traitor tool. When it comes to Material Science, I know quite a bit as well. For example did you know that soulsteel is a power source? or that combining soulsteel and Koshmarite creates Hauntium? Ectoplasm is also a power source, but don't use it in a power cell as your likely to randomly explode. Honestly that one I only figured out after a while myself and handing said cells out to people without realizing they did that (they telling me that the cells were causing it is what made everything there click).

I really want to help people understand oshan engineering and Matcsi/mining more and I cant think of anybetter way to do so, (short of me being an engineer during oshan rounds and helping lads learn then, but I'm talkin if I late join and all engineer slots are take and what not,or if I'm not available to get online for a round or something).

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
none.
Seen Flint around a lot and they're a good egg. +1
A rare breed of engineering nerd. I say we keep this one as a specimen.
+1
All good experiences, even the 5 (?) stacked hotspots! (Just makes me even more want Borg to be able to oshan engine)

Definitely +1
Yes +1

Flint definetly has a lot of knowledge, is a fun fella ingame and I've definetly seen them giving various tips via discord so their good attitude is also present
Good knowledge of less-known systems (matsci, hotspots) and seems usually a good sort. +1
Flint is a good, knowledgeable egg. Fun to interact with in and out of game. +1.
i support this application
space bear
Hard to kill, and a wrangler of bees. Very knowledgeable and an overall ace budzinga, totes support!
I've witnessed plenty of odd inconceivable things being produced by RSG250, it would be very good to have this font of knowledge.

Woops, double post - that's a +1 from me.
knowledgeable and cool, big +1 from me
Flint is a good egg
Ive seen them around, theyd make a good mentor, +1 from me
Recommended by me as well.

+1
+1 fun player, good teacher, excellent miner/material scientist