Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
implanter removal function
remove the ability for scalpels to remove implants and instead have a second option on implanters to "remove" implants (use implanter in hand to switch between implant/remove. maybe a green/red light on the implanter's sprite)

this would fix removal of implants from cutting out bullets from yourself and such, as this could often get traitors caught red-handed. removal of the ability for scalpels to cut out implants and switching them to implanters would be a much better way to remove them and prevent from situations like this that could potentially ruin the final crime for traitors with microbombs.
I do not agree.

If you know you have many bullets inside you just do the following,...

Hand 1 : scalpel
Hand 2 : health scanner

Select Hand 1 --> Click on self
Press e
Now you are on Hand 2 --> Click on self

Rinse and repeat.

I do not see a problem with the current system; and I say that while I had to remove like at least 20-30 bullets from inside me in the past during one singular operation session.
I'd say instead having Syndicate implants not be able to be cut out with a simple Help intent (primarily freedom and micro implants). They should be in your chest cavity and THEN be extracted via help intent scalpel.

So, to extract a microbomb, you have to do the following:

Grab intent + Scalpel, Help Intent + Scalpel. The implant is buried under the chest cavity, not just under the skin.
Both. Have both work. Just make it so implanters don't require a table to remove an implant and instead make them require the person stand still