Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tactical Syndicate Cyborg
You could make an AI upload module that can't be reset til the borg is dead, and make it a mini reward for overriding the AI where the AI gets put into the borg indefinitely until they are killed in said borg. The module would upload laws to the borg as well as other borgs. You can still reset t he other borgs but not the ai
Maybe it could have some specialized legs/treads that allow it to move somewhat fast even with heavy parts? Incase medium is too slow. And light would be pointless since it'd be destroyed in 30 seconds.

Also, to get it, a nukie should spend 12 TC to summon a shitty flimsy docking station that turns them into one when clicked, but only works once. Somewhat unrelated but the laws (if any) could be:

1. Ensure that a nuclear weapon is detonated in [AREA].

2. Do not allow station staff to tamper with the nuclear weapon.

3. Do not harm [COMPANY NAME] operatives or allow them to come to harm.
@DJ-Fireball_did_this

A borg transformer like the roboticist got sounds kinda unfitting,...

Personally I dig the idea more to convert already existing borgs rather easily and upgrade them to be useful for the Nukies,...

Rather than to let a singular Nukie grab a guy without any way to get any other TC weapon and convert a human,...
(06-16-2020, 02:28 PM)GORE Wrote: Personally I dig the idea more to convert already existing borgs rather easily and upgrade them to be useful for the Nukies,...

Yeah like, some kinda bit of gear that the Engineer or the Infiltrator can use that converts them.

Rather than upgrade them, I think the conversion should actually make them broken, like the syndis are tampering with something rather than altering it.

So, maybe they make it so the battery will explode, or the drives in it's legs make them hard to move and they can block paths with their bodies
I personally would enjoy if there was that Tactical Cyborg body available for 12 TC that is ready to have an operative's brain put in (click on it and you'll be automatically pulled in without detonating your micros), but having a way to break and overload borgs isn't a bad idea either!