Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3D Miniatures/Dice* Printer
I had a whole list of ideas in an old Discord conversation and I realized I forgot to post them to here. Sad henk.

What if there was a little printer/fab in the Game Room in the Chapel? It could print dice and tabletop minis, potentially even figurines from the capsule machines (but not the rare ones, of course. Maybe you have to scan figurines to reproduce them?) It would be fun to make different sided die, choose the color/pattern on them, maybe make other tiny objects that I can't think of right now. How cool would that be?

EDIT: More informative title.
(06-09-2020, 03:12 PM)Kamikaze Mongoose Wrote: I had a whole list of ideas in an old Discord conversation and I realized I forgot to post them to here. Sad henk.

What if there was a little printer/fab in the Game Room in the Chapel? It could print dice and tabletop minis, potentially even figurines from the capsule machines (but not the rare ones, of course. Maybe you have to scan figurines to reproduce them?) It would be fun to make different sided die, choose the color/pattern on them, maybe make other tiny objects that I can't think of right now. How cool would that be?

Sounds like it also has a lot of emag potential which i like
(06-10-2020, 12:10 AM)Marksman Wrote:
(06-09-2020, 03:12 PM)Kamikaze Mongoose Wrote: I had a whole list of ideas in an old Discord conversation and I realized I forgot to post them to here. Sad henk.

Sounds like it also has a lot of emag potential which i like

3d printed guns