Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for help on the wiki
I'm with Carbadox here; I'm not too keen on putting the Temp and Time info to the right of the "Time and Temp" title rather than below, for the same reason he listed. Personally, I like the general format of image-buff-buff image, though I'd personally put in its own section in each tab, like with Temp and Time, near the top.

One thing I really want to note is that the current Food and Drinks page has the images function like links. For the apple pie recipe for example, you can click on the sweet dough image to learn how to make sweet dough and the apple image to learn where to find apples. To me, it's really important this be preserved in some way, otherwise I'd feel like it'd be a downgrade from the current one. This can be simple as just adding links to the ingredients section of each recipe.

Speaking of ingredients, I'm not feeling too keen about the current setup of the ingredients section being tables of ingredients within different tabs. I've heard the plan is to link to the tab with the relevant table with the relevant entry, but this feels like a downgrade to directly linking to the relevant entry, even if the tables are relatively small now.

Speaking of links, I'd also advise to be careful with naming the tabs. A couple pages link to specific parts of the Foods and Drinks page, primarily from the Chemicals page, so under this new system, it'd be linking to a specific tab.

Thing about food buff images: a lotttttt of them share. There's about like 3 images or so shared about at least ten buffs. Funny thing, I was kinda holding off adding food buffs to the wiki for a while because I was waiting for someone to make better and more sprites for them. (Now I'm just busy with lots of other things.)

Messages In This Thread
Looking for help on the wiki - by Carbadox - 06-07-2020, 11:17 AM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Sundance - 06-10-2020, 12:30 PM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Carbadox - 06-10-2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Sundance - 06-11-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Studenterhue - 06-11-2020, 11:59 AM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Sundance - 06-11-2020, 12:31 PM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Carbadox - 06-14-2020, 12:16 AM