Mentor Application by Jarjarking12
Usual character name: Fenton Straub
BYOND username: Jarjarking12
Discord username: Jeebs
Recommended by: N/A
Goon servers you play: Goon 2

Reason for application + game experience 

Mentorship has really looked appealing to me ever since i started picking up more tricks about the game. The recent addition of the mentor mouse makes it even more appealing to me, and i want to be able to help out newer players coming to the game that want to play. I understand the learning process of the game takes a while, and I think I could help players learn essential tips and tricks that all goons should know. As of writing, I have about 700+ rounds played and have watched and experienced plenty of situations that players may be confused about when learning the game. Experience is the best teacher in this game, and I want to help guide players into the deeper mechanics of the game that make it enjoyable to play.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
1 day ban; previous post about it in admin complaints has a detailed description of the ban.
permanent ban (appealed after about 6 months) for evading above ban near expiration
Mentor applications have a 300 word minimum. Please expand upon your reason for application and game experience. I will be locking this thread; feel free to make a new one or ping me with your revised application so I can edit it in.