Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sprite request : wheel
I would like a hamster wheel sprite! i cannot promise that this will be used for sure, but if you want to see it ingame, the sprite would be the first step.

The hamster wheel has three tiles that are interacted with: the middle spot where the person running will stand, and the edges on which someone can get caught in the rungs if they stand too close during operation. That said, it can be any size as long as it makes sense with those three tiles.

here's an example of how it works:

also necessary:
-Another sprite (or more) of the hamster wheel with the rungs in different positions so the wheel can be animated
-a 1-tile 'deconstructed' sprite.

thanks in advance for anyone who wants to help out!
I'm doing it.
[Image: J5xvh3p.png] [Image: NfFVZnc.png]
It's happening.
For emergency power maybe?
Traitor punishment, force them to power the station via hamster wheel.
Firepower Wrote:Assistant punishment, force them to power the station via hamster wheel for wearing grey.
FTFY
One in the brig, one in the gym. Meth would let you run faster and generate more power.

Using it for a long time would also give a small buff to running speed.
Morrigi Wrote:Meth would let you run faster and generate more power.
Hokie Wrote:For emergency power maybe?

Yep, the wheel generates power based on the speed at which you run on it.
i highly support the use of prisoner labor. a couple minutes on the wheel would straighten anybody up! plus provide vital power so everybody is happy!
Would be funny if meth/other drugs could make you run longer, so the wheel has more power.

Security would actually consider smuggling drugs into brig.
atomic1fire Wrote:Would be funny if meth/other drugs could make you run longer, so the wheel has more power.

Security would actually consider smuggling drugs into brig.
Who said smuggling? They would be hauling in meth by the crateload.