Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
new clown traitor item - the LOLbringer
It's like the Lawbringer, but for clowns.

It has HoSshot instead of clownshot.  The other modes would be replaced too but I don't know with what.  Maybe one could fire banana peels.
Peelshot - fire a banana peel at someone and slip them.

Honkshot - honks

Balloonshot - fires water balloons full of chemicals
the gun should also be undraggable by non-clowns, and slip out of the hands of anyone that isn't a clown

naturally it should also slip anyone walking over it

lubeshot - applies a bit of lube onto the floor

honkshot should function as a flashbang of sorts, causing a loud honk that stuns anyone in a short range
Alternately, the HoSshot could be headshot, and it would work on all heads.
laughshot - makes people laugh uncontrollably, dropping things that they're holding and occasionally collapsing and rolling on the floor
(05-24-2020, 09:24 AM)aft2001 Wrote: laughshot - makes people laugh uncontrollably, dropping things that they're holding and occasionally collapsing and rolling on the floor

When you shoot somebody with a labcoat they turn into a pickle. It's the funniest shit sec has ever seen.
(05-24-2020, 10:26 AM)DJ-Fireball_did_this Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 09:24 AM)aft2001 Wrote: laughshot - makes people laugh uncontrollably, dropping things that they're holding and occasionally collapsing and rolling on the floor

When you shoot somebody with a labcoat they turn into a pickle. It's the funniest shit sec has ever seen.

this needs to be a thing - including with polymorph
Honkshot would just be the amplified vuvuzela but with a loud ass honk that could be heard from across the station
(05-24-2020, 10:54 AM)aft2001 Wrote:
(05-24-2020, 10:26 AM)DJ-Fireball_did_this Wrote:

this needs to be a thing - including with polymorph

When you shoot someone without a labcoat it will transform their clothes to a random costume sold by the clown-vendor-on-station. Of course it will be sticky...but only temporarily and for a short while; but who would dislike a free costume?
The clown, captain, and staff assistant already have a ton of gear. I'd prefer to see a focus on other areas for a while.
(05-29-2020, 02:57 AM)Erev Wrote: The clown, captain, and staff assistant already have a ton of gear. I'd prefer to see a focus on other areas for a while.

this
I am bumping this because I had more ideas.  I do agree that clowns have way too many traitor items at this point, so I would suggest making some of them regular traitor items.  Like the Boom Boots.  Don't see any reason for those to be clown exclusive.  But I really like this idea, damn it, so I'm gonna talk about it more.

Honkshot - the default, similar to the Lawbringer's "detain" mode.  Deals stamina damage in an area, and makes a loud HONK sound.
Headshot - the counterpart to the Lawbringer's "clownshot".  If it hits someone not wearing a head ID or a head uniform, it does nothing.  If it does, it knocks them down and removes their hat, if one is present.  The hit should make a suitably slapstick sound, not sure what.
Slipshot - The counterpart to the Lawbringer's "hotshot".  Lubes tiles in a line in front of the one firing it, with an appropriate sound effect.  Slide whistle perhaps?
Clownshot - Not the Lawbringer one.  This one fires a projectile that knocks off the target's mask, if any, and puts a regular clown mask on them.  Again, some appropriate sound effect would be needed for the impact.
Pie or Pieshot - Shoots a cream pie at the target, blinding them on hit.
Hose - The counterpart to the Lawbringer's "pulse".  Shoots a jet of water that knocks the target back, wets the floor, and extinguishes fires.  In this mode the LOLbringer looks like a flower.
Bouncy - Shoots a projectile that, on hit, puts some liquefied space rubber into the target.  Instant comedy!
Joyshot or Buzzer - In terms of cost I'd consider this to be the equivalent of "bigshot".  Shoots a bolt of lightning, causing BURN and enough stamina damage to be a one-hit stun on most targets.

If someone other than the LOLbringer says "I am the laugh" while holding it, they are instantly cluwned.
Ignore me - I already bitched about too much specialized clown gear in this thread.