Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KaiserVenture Perma Ban
Who banned you?:
Byond Key: kaiserventure
Date of Ban: Around march 2018-9? don't remember.
Specified Reason for Ban: Fourth offense on bigoted language. Appeal this on our forums when you feel like playing by the rules
Ban Length: Perma
What led to the ban?: I was really dumb and decided to say the NWORD alot, I was just starting to play out honestly and was into trolling.
Why am I appealing? / Why should I be unbanned: I will not under circumstance, Break any rule again. I'm honestly really past that trolling stuff and just spouting the nword over and over again, it really isn't that funny. I'm just looking for something new to play (or something I haven't played in awhile). I'm sorry, for my bigotry, and my sad attempt at griefing the server.
Hopefully, we can discuss this ban over discord. (poly#9923)
Which rule did you break? Rule 4: Bigotry and sexual content is a non-negotiable hard 'no'.
Evasion Attempts: None
Apparently this ban belongs to me.
But before we get into that, we need to talk about ban evasion.
Who is Jaid02?
(05-24-2020, 05:02 AM)warcrimes Wrote: Apparently this ban belongs to me.
But before we get into that, we need to talk about ban evasion.
Who is Jaid02?

my friend Connors account I was gonna teach him the game but we never got around to it.
Seems a little bit odd to me, that your friend Connor would try to log onto Goonstation about 2 hours after you posted your last ban appeal, but that he would try to log on from your computer in fact. But hey who knows maybe you're just weird friends like that and it had absolutely nothing at all to do with trying to evade. But you had to know that happened, and that the Auto Banner detected it- so why not mention it earlier? No big deal.

So let's get down to where we left off in november:
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...#pid141964
Take your time and convince me you've got more to say about your horrid behavior than "it really isn't that funny".

You're going to need to do better on a 4th (now 5th) hit on the same exact offence. Feels to me like you just want to get back to the game without saying much about why we should want you back.

P.S. Absolutely stop trying to DM me on discord. Answer here and answer thoroughly.
ok so you managed to rack up another ban evasion tonight.
so that means this appeal is denied, and that you can't appeal it again this month.

Come back no sooner than June 25, and when you do, I expect a much more sincere appeal, with every detail included. Read over your disastrous previous appeal and explain precisely why we should believe you, when you clearly don't understand or respect the rules here.

Better yet, do not waste my time again if you plan to lie so transparently.
(05-24-2020, 06:51 PM)warcrimes Wrote: Seems a little bit odd to me, that your friend Connor would try to log onto Goonstation about 2 hours after you posted your last ban appeal, but that he would try to log on <i>from your computer</i> in fact. But hey who knows maybe you're just weird friends like that and it had absolutely nothing at all to do with trying to evade. But you had to know that happened, and that the Auto Banner detected it- so why not mention it earlier? No big deal.

So let's get down to where we left off in november:
https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...#pid141964
Take your time and convince me you've got more to say about your horrid behavior than "<i>it really isn't that funny</i>".

You're going to need to do better on a 4th (now 5th) hit on the same exact offence. Feels to me like you just want to get back to the game without saying much about why we should want you back.

P.S. Absolutely stop trying to DM me on discord. Answer here and answer thoroughly.

just fucking put a gun to the back of my head and fucking kill me you absolute trash of a person. im done. im not playing your games anymore.