Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Give MD permissions for their tranq rifle already
But the tranq rifle has super limited ammo with a knockout effect that isn't that great. I dunno, I see your point but I feel like the RD can set themselves guard buddies, but the MD can't pull an anti-psychotic rifle? Seems like a stretch to me in terms of what makes em OP. Like, the MD has very limited rampage potential. something like eight shots on cog1 and you need to land four to knock someone out for a few seconds

Wouldn't be so bad, but the moment you actually pull the rifle to do something useful the sec drone thats outside the MD's office is on you. Maybe at least make it so they stop caring once you put it away. I dunno, weapons permissions are weird anyway. "That Wizard has a staff that allows him to fire firebolts at the crew... hmmm, Id says he can hold weapons so it's good ... THAT MD HAS A GUN THAT CAN MAKE PEOPLE SLEEP FOR TEN SECONDS IF HE HITS THEM FOUR TIEMS, GET HIM! CHASE EM TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, LET NO MD LEAVE THIS STATION ALIVE". Though.... now that I've typed it how, it is funny

Maybe weapons permissions with drones should come on an implant instead of an ID? At least makes it harder for Antags to gain ez street by stealing an ID. Gotta throw sec on a table and cut it out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give MD permissions for their tranq rifle already - by vampirate - 05-19-2020, 05:51 AM