Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chef (s)
Let there be two chefs.

Now you're probably thinking, "god why, chefs will never work together". But that's the point. It's Competition. The idea of two chefs trying to make the better x cake and then fighting over which is better, in this game sounds hilarious, but is also beneficial, as people will eat stuff and take sides.
To add to this effect you could give the other chef an ridiculous Italian accent, so the two chefs can argue with each other while nobody understands.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1fu5mGFdE
I kind of like it as it is. Any HoP who isn't a ridiculous sperglord will give you kitchen access if you ask - what harm can you do? Pretty much every time I try to be a good, productive chef some asshole turns up with the job title "Sous Chef" and the rest of the round is spent in a protracted war of petty stupidity as he attempts to claim the kitchen as his own. And it's great fun. Some of my fondest chef memories involve frying the sous chef's ID and forcefeeding it to him, with him screaming drunkenly and incoherently about my incomprehensible sins while banging at the kitchen door. Don't take this away from me by making it all official.
I say superyes to this. Multiple Chefs with/without accents only means more food and more food usage, so it's a big plus all round
Admiral jimbob Wrote:The sous chef argument.

I had a feeling this would be raised.
I raise you this: Did I ask for the sous chef to disappear? Nope. It'll be still there. Only this time there's two angry chefs to yell at him in a over-pronounced language.
Back to the point of competition, other rival chefs could hire sous chefs to help them out. The pro's far outweigh the con's.
Sundance Wrote:To add to this effect you could give the other chef an ridiculous Italian accent, so the two chefs can argue with each other while nobody understands.

Yes.
I think Food is way underused. I barely ever see people going to the Cafeteria strictly for food. Most of the time it's too get drunk (Which I love doing anyway), but really two chefs sounds like a great idea.