Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robuttics
Hey, so, I've been thinking a lot about Robotics. I know a lot has been done with the medical system and you guys probably wanna let it rest for a while, but I'll continue anyway.

You know how you can remove someone's limbs and reattach another person's limbs onto their extremities? Wouldn't it be a lot cooler if you could attach limbs to their wrong extremities? Whenever I'm a roboticist, I cut off all my dead patients' limbs just in case I find a victim(patient*) willing enough to have their limbs changed up. Next, I have myself a Frankenstein monster! The idea of this gets me excited, but I feel there's still something missing. Take this scenario. You're a fun loving roboticist, and you happen to become a traitor! Oh boy, what are you gonna cause? Well, why not flash, straightjacket, and muzzle someone, then bring them to robotics? Yeah, it's been done. Cutting people's limbs off is fun and a somewhat creative way of ending their existence, but it doesn't have to stop there. Say you want to let them live, but you want them to suffer (not unlike a cluwne). What do you do? You attach their arms to their leg sockets and their legs to their arm sockets, of course! Well doesn't that sound just grand?

I think we should go deeper. Severing the brain should not render their body completely useless! We live in advanced times here, people. We should totally be able to mend a guy's brain back to his spinal cord and have him burst back to life. When I'm a roboticist, geneticists are the bane of my existence. I regularly search for bodies to experiment on so that I can have first pick before genetics, because, let's be honest, everyone goes to genetics first. I don't want to have to go to smelly genetics to get a guy cloned so I can see my wonderful creation of Shitty Bill's brain inside Father Jack's skull with various other crewmembers' limbs attached to various extremities.

Please discuss.
I'm pretty sure that even with the new medical system, it is possible to do brain transplants. But my own suggestion is that it would be cool to remove people's entire heads as well.
Allow us to behead people!
Wydamn Wrote:I'm pretty sure that even with the new medical system, it is possible to do brain transplants. But my own suggestion is that it would be cool to remove people's entire heads as well.
You can give brain transplants, but you have to clone them afterwards for it to work frown
epicdwarf Wrote:Allow us to behead people!

yessss
Allow us to behead people and replace their heads with their butts.
http://au.ign.com/articles/2007/12/01/o ... -mr-mcgreg
A year or so back, I spent a few rounds as a chemist working with the roboticist to make a brain-swap business.

I'd make tons of strange regeant and bring it to our shop, then the roboticist would take the 2 people's brains out and place them into each other's bodies (After making them sign a waver, of course). Then, I would feed both dead bodies strange regeant, and poof, brain transplant!

We charged money for this of course.

VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Allow us to behead people and replace their heads with their butts.

Also this.
Actually, let us also attach butts to limb sockets so every time a legless victim tries to run away he just farts a bunch of times.