Mark(Nstein)'s Mentor Application
I can confirm my recommendation. Mark's consistently positive and helpful interactions both ingame and out are perfect for a trusted group like the mentors, and I have no doubt that the mentor tools would be a natural extension of the help he already gives to people looking for answers.

I specifically remember noticing his times as a CE, and even though it's been quite a long time since I've been around and able to see his teaching myself, I never have had any doubt that the engineers are in anything less than good hands during such rounds.

As for the most important mentor trait, trustworthiness - I can recall a specific round on g2 in which, despite making myself out to be a spooky threat, he went along with the roleplaying I was doing, resulting in a very memorable shift. This speaks to the stated lack of interest in powergaming. On top of the earlier mentioned eagerness and positivity in helping people, I have no doubt Mark would keep mentorhelp and personal gameplay wholly separate.

A definite +1 from me.

Messages In This Thread
Mark(Nstein)'s Mentor Application - by MarkNstein - 04-21-2020, 06:22 PM
RE: Mark(Nstein)'s Mentor Application - by saccharineChampion - 04-21-2020, 07:48 PM
RE: Mark(Nstein)'s Mentor Application - by pali6 - 05-17-2020, 01:03 PM