HoS Application - Mr. Stark
Don Wrote:I had the chance to observe you yesterday. You worked hard, kept the situation under control and seemed to enjoy helping people. You also displayed an attitude problem when the HoP apparently helped herself to the budget. You got away with it, and it's probably still fresh in your memory, so I won't repeat what was said. My point is, if you consider HoS to be role models, then I'm sure you'd also agree that there's certain language they should keep to themselves. Half the game is knowing the mechanics, half is getting along with the people playing it. Address that and you're on the right way.

Ya that whole situation was supposed to be a joke. I was trying to show one of the miners that I was sticking up for her, and by doing that I started yelling and cursing. In all honesty, I couldn't care what was going on. I was just trying to get some sort of conflict going on, as the antags weren't doing much at the time.
Alright, we've all said things from time to time that could be misunderstood. Best of luck then.