Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Jimmy's Clown Application
Usual Clown Name : Jimmy Jimmy
BYOND username: Jimmy Jimmy
Recommended by (if applicable): Guys that heard my Musical Christian jokes in the bridge
Goon servers you play: The non-rp one

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns?:
The best you can do is basically be discreet as you prepare your pranks, the less people seeing you preparing to make a prank, the less possibilities to get a snitch that will call a shitcurity dude to beat you for no reason.

? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one):
1 month ago i got arrested for making vomit ice cream and giving it to people, while in the cell, i started reading a shitty sonic christian fanfiction to the two gang dudes that were with me. Obviously i was the only one having fun.

Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter):
A bomb that throws a ton of stickers that get sticked to the first entity that gets hit, could cause lag in low end pc's but it would be fun to perform pranks with it

? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off?
I want to grab the strange relic, and when people starts asking why is everything getting fucked around me, i will say its the beast inside me, which i will show as a spider-shaped balloon. to keep people confused

? Draw a picture!
collab with ideas from my little brother: https://imgur.com/a/pMdDQzc
approved