Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
give the blind spell a longer cooldown
Seriously. For the love of god, it is NEVER fun when a Wizard is basically able to permablind everyone in sight because the spell has virtually no cooldown whatsoever, and the ones who spam it are somehow even less fun to deal with than literally every other wizard. give it a cooldown, because by god does it need one.
I see I am finally not the only screaming about this being an issue... seriously, for a wizard to be able to use one spell to mostly deabilitate a group of 3-4 people without their blindness going away before they get rotated to again, it's not fun and is still a powerful spell that makes other get away spells less chosen simply because of this cooldown time.

on the topic of cooldowns, I would also say that the vampire's cancel stun ability should seriously have like a 5-10 second cooldown as well, if not because it's irritating for them to shrug off a few dozen baton stuns, then for the sake of keeping vampires from outright killing themself with the ability
i think it'd be not so bad if it wasnt for the fact that it prevents you from interacting with anything whatsoever. It's not only a blindness spell but also a "stops you from doing anything" spell
As someone who's been on the receiving end of a blind + empower + Cthulhu wizard before, it's the worst. You get locked in a literally inescapable loop of stunning and beating, and it's not at all enjoyable. Support this idea 100%
(04-14-2020, 06:11 AM)Sick Ness Monster Wrote: empower + Cthulhu wizard

while we are at it can we make these spells not work with eachother already, or just remove empower TK and replace it with something less extremely overpowered?