Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
delete the printout
What does it add, honestly?
Personally, I like reading it for the clearly wrong parts. Like when Mr. Muggles became a syndicate.
On the RP server, it gives people an in character reason to investigate otherwise innocent people or otherwise interact with them to create an interesting story.

On main, it can say Monsieur Stir Stir is a bad guy and that's too good to get rid of.
People actually read those things, and it seems like whenever they do, the person the sheet says is a badguy actually turns out to be a badguy. While it does make for humorous hey-its-that-guy situations, having your cover randomly blown by Centcom could use some work.

Now, if it always lied, but had something like an opt-in sort of thing, like an antag-trait, that makes your antag role show up on the printout, that would be more interesting.
Printout should narrow down things, like giving you a a few traits like what department they might be in or physical traits like hair color
(04-08-2020, 04:36 PM)Superlagg Wrote: People actually read those things, and it seems like whenever they do, the person the sheet says is a badguy actually turns out to be a badguy. While it does make for humorous hey-its-that-guy situations, having your cover randomly blown by Centcom could use some work.

See this exact thing happened to me once when I was playing QM, except the guy who came to check if it was correct was the Captain, who was also a traitor! We teamed up and had a merry old time wreaking havoc.

I don't think it should be outright deleted because it does make for some fun gameplay and RP opportunities, but maybe just have some more randomization thrown in there. I've never been directly screwed over by it since a lot of people don't take the printout too seriously, but the potential is there.