Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuns are super fucking long
everything stunning you for 2x the old duration at the moment

it sucks entirely
This is due to the mob loop and other major loops now waiting for eachother to finish before piling all up, which helps lag but has made stuns and a bunch of other things work weirdly. If the other loops are being laggy, it defers the mob loop and this makes the normal stun reducer thing count down less often.

Butts. Things are still being adjusted and worked on.
Move stuns to real time. A lot of timed events are *fine* if they are on BYOND time because god they'll happen eventually but this is most disabling and annoying in lag.
Moving stuns to realtime probably wouldn't be safe. A lot of mechanics rely on the stun being a certain length, like the changeling's toxic spit for instance.
MyBlueCorners Wrote:Moving stuns to realtime probably wouldn't be safe. A lot of mechanics rely on the stun being a certain length, like the changeling's toxic spit for instance.

An alternative suggestion - yes this might sound like a ludicrous suggestion but get stunned while a mad chemist is on loose and you'll understand. Move shuttle back to BYOND time.
Yesterday I was ei nath'd by a wizard with just the stun from a magic missile. It used to take longer than that, if I'm not mistaken.
Clarks Wrote:Yesterday I was ei nath'd by a wizard with just the stun from a magic missile. It used to take longer than that, if I'm not mistaken.

not afaik, it's only a four or so second cast