Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Using grab intent on self as cow should *piss
Tweaking nipples is basically milking, right? 11/10 race though.
Using grab intent on other players should milk them
Lol.

For real though, I'm gonna remove tweaking nipples and replace it with something else. Hugging yourself? Giving yourself a pat on the back? Something more mechanically interesting than just flavortext? Let me know your thoughts.
Seeing as grabbing is considered an offensive thing, grabbing yourself should cause you to start strangling yourself.

For the sake of the new people don't actually do this oh shit oh fuck
(04-03-2020, 02:46 PM)Flourish Wrote: Lol.

For real though, I'm gonna remove tweaking nipples and replace it with something else. Hugging yourself? Giving yourself a pat on the back? Something more mechanically interesting than just flavortext? Let me know your thoughts.

Please do that. Nipple tweaking has always bothered me as a server rule breaking thing.

I can see it mechanically working as a way to pry and pull things off of yourself like stickers, post its, head spiders, darts, etc and lacking those contextual situations would do flavor stuff like back pats and hugs
Grabbing yourself could have a variety of effects, perhaps? Such as holding down an arm if you have the gene what makes your limbs angry at you