NOOT's Clown application
Usual Clown name: NOOT
BYOND username: Balarak
Recommended by (if applicable): 9/10 doctors
Goon servers you play: Yes

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns?:
Let people fall for your pranks by themselves. if someone is pranked by entirely their own fault, rather than feeling like they were forced into it. theyll have a far better response. Also, sometimes leaving someone confused rather than angry is far better.
 ? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one):
Probably playing faux pokemon battles as traitor clown, and putting a macrobomb in my third pokemon. Said pokemon was a monkey who someone then kidnapped and proceeded to kill to try and ruin the gimmick. Jokes on them, kaboom.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
 ? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter):
Perhaps a mousetrap, which, when activated, gives the person who steps on it severe stumble chance and after a set period, unremovable clown shoes... Or an ezbake cream pie oven for portable pies... with a reagent slot! A banana peel on a string that always slips, regardless of walk status.. it retracts when you get far enough away from it! A puppy dispenser!
 ? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off?
Connecting the AI's chamber to the hotloop combustion chamber on cog1 - Never got around to it! Or a mindslave teaparty! Four unwilling participants forced to play with teddies and princess gear in the bridge!
 ? Draw a picture!
https://imgur.com/PIWKSh2
I support NOOT for president
this is the clown that makes a day better
good
Deadly clown. Capable of ending a nuclear operation with two IV bags. Grandmonk of telewand artifacts.
This man, whether he spawns as an antag or not, has practically achieved a metapermit for greytiding.
+1 for Clown access, should get a custom job reward to get him a telewand artifact.
\bee/
(04-02-2020, 08:05 AM)Mr. Green Wrote: \bee/

is that a bee with 2 katanas?

i am scared
(04-02-2020, 08:50 AM)aft2001 Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 08:05 AM)Mr. Green Wrote: \bee/

is that a bee with 2 katanas?

i am scared

No, those are your arms. It's already sheathed its katanas.
The bee with the katanas has frightened the council into approving this application
NOOT's a good mate to have on any adventure!