Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
enfa- I mean Camryn Buttes's clown app
Usual Clown name: whatever unholy monstrosity i come up with as the moment strikes me
BYOND username: Powmonkey
Recommended by (if applicable): Enfaeutchie
Goon servers you play: 2

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns?
 I was always taught that the kitchen is where the heart is, so I would tell other clowns that they can always rely on food gimmicks and make delicious meals for all the crew, ideally including chocolate sauce, marshmallows, and sweet chili sauce
 ? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one)
 I loved the time I combined the stuff I mentioned above with Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and chocolate syrup into a horrible mess. I got to microwave it up and add pickles! It was great
Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
 ? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter)
 Personally I think it would b great if the clown was allowed to have a box of Lucky Charms from the pantry. Maybe so they could then put some in milk in the fridge over night
 ? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off?
 I've always wanted to combine everything I've mentioned above and let it slowly slide towards my waiting maw as mortal revulsion fills every fibre in my wretched body
 ? Draw a picture!
[Image: bWkvkTS.png]

totally original application written 100% by me and nobody else definitely not Enfaeutchie, no ma'am
[Image: unknown.png]