Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sovexe's Formal Application for Clown Status
Usual Clown name: Sov Extant Head of Security
BYOND username: Sovexe
Recommended by (if applicable): Anyone I asked would surely recommend me because they know I love all of my spaceman friends
Goon servers you play: 2 Primarily but sometimes 1

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns?: A true clown isn't afraid to get banned if it's for the punchline. Don't let the admins scare you. They hold no power over humor.
 ? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one): 10 or so of us in a clown car were LDM'd by a clown into meat cubes. We formed an unspoken bond to grief the rest of the server, as a team.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
 ? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter): 
1. Electric buzzer. When offering an item to someone if they accept they are immediately incapacitated when this is in your off hand
2. Syndicate water balloon animals. Designed with syndicate technology these seemingly innocent balloon animals contain a chem of the clowns choice. They will chase down targets who get to close and explode all over them. If popped from a distance they will rupture into a large spray covering anyone nearby.
3. Honk Honk Gadget clown hair. A special hair alternative only for the most experienced of clowns. Accepts any number of horns, vuvuzelas, instruments, and bananas. Upon whispering the secret phrase every item in their hair is used at once and flung randomly around them. Explode like a banana grenade with the music of an orchestra. The phrase is chosen by the clown but can be said by anyone in earshot.
 ? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off?: Fill the AI core with oujia boards and make it so that AI must follow and all demands given to it by the ghosts
 ? Draw a picture! [Image: GegzHJR.png]
approved