Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
clown application
Usual Clown name:
          Before I continue I believe that is it that we should first break down what is in a name. A name is only a word or a phrase that is attached to an object to be called upon. Clown are not objects. Clowns are artists. A clown of a performer of the highest art in humanity's existance. Comedy. For a layman, comedy is purely a form of entertainment. But for us, comedy is a driving force of humanity. To be a clown is to understand what desires drive a human to exist and seize control of said desire by the reigns. Being a clown means to rise above what it means to be human and stand atop human nature and not fall prey to the desires of the flesh. As such, I believe it is disingenous to refer to clowns by names.

Recommended by (if applicable): A clown should not rely on others for support. Through a lifetime of education and discipline, a clown should learn to live a self-sufficient lifestyle. Unless one is performing in a comedic duo, a clown should not under any condition rely on a partner to ascertain comedy, lest they wish to distract and befuddle the audience.

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns?
          To give up. If one wishes to become a clown, they must understand it is a lifetime endevaour. One does not simply become a clown "part-time". Such a phrase is an abomination to clown society. Being a clown means to be engulfed by the practise, allowing yourself to be swallowed whole, allowing the shining spirit of the pure art form to shake your inner soul. As such, a clowns performance must be a singular perfected entity, developed and matured over the ages. nutured with techniques only shared by enlighted and discerning clown grandmasters. Only after a lifetime of training in the frosted Nepalese clown sanctuary can one truly understand what it means to be a clown

Answer one or more of the following fun questions:

? Draw a picture! 
          Clownship is art in it's purest form. Your mortal "pictures" are quite truefully a joke. Pun fully intended

/s
application approved
the clown sanctuary sends its coldest regards