• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clown Apllication
Usual Clown name:JoJo The Circus Boy
BYOND username:Joe Feros
Recommended by (if applicable):no one
Goon servers you play:3 and 4

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns? if you are annoying the station it is time to remove the crayons from your shoes
 ? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one) it was with a clown named LooLoo (he and i with all the QMs were conspirators) he was funny, i was a defending the country we and the rest of the QMs as the Security caught wind of a ''revolution'' ''public excecution'' and ''abuse of the bike horn'' these words dont mean anything really we were protecting our right to bear honk
Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
 ? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter)
a pie witch when thrown applies clown makeup can be obtain in the clown hole or by the clown hole vendor has a syndicate variant who make it not come off and that put Cluwne make up (severe beating chance: High)
 ? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off? i always wanted to be what the wiki stated as how to be a GREAT clown... maybe one day if i graduate...
+1 with LooLoo's seal of approval in bonus. Let me know if you need tips on the clown life! Have fun spreading joy, and make the Honkmother proud!
MOPSSsssy DEFAULTSssss TO LOOLOO’ssss HIGH HONKINESSssssss! JOJO FOR CLOWN!
aw thanks lads i shall make the honkmother proud